Last updated: July 01, 2020
SOSO Interactive Limited ("SOSO") is deeply about privacy, security, and online safety, all of which are a significant part of SOSO 's mission: to protect users that access to its website (the "Website").
When the User interacts with the Website, SOSO may collect the following types of data:
- Personal Data means information that can identify or may with reasonable effort identify an individual.
- Non-personal Data means information that is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to the User, which may be made available via the User's use of the Website. SOSO is not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Data is collected. Non-personal Data may include technical information transmitted by the User's device, such as software and hardware information, type of browser and operating system, access time, language preference, website's domain name from which the User linked to the Website and etc. SOSO collect such information in order to develop the functionality of the Website. In addition, SOSO may collect information about the User's activity on the Website for example, how many users visited a certain page.
- Please see bellow a list of types of Personal Data that may be collected: Contact Information: When the User choose to contact SOSO, through the communication means SOSO makes available, in order to ask any question or for other reasons, SOSO may collect the information contained in the correspondence (for example, the User full name, email address or free text). SOSO will use such contact details and save the contact history for the purpose of responding to the User's inquiry and provide assistance or support.
- Voluntarily Information: SOSO may collect information that the User provides SOSO voluntarily (e.g., if the User chooses to communicate with SOSO via email, responds to communications from SOSO or share personal information through the Website).
- Device Information: SOSO may collect the following data from the User device: IP address, unique identifiers or other information based on the activity of the User through the Website. SOSO use this data, as well as technical Non-Personal Data under its legitimate interests: (i) in order to provide, operate, maintain, protect, customize manage and develop its Website and Services or (ii) in order to track and audit usage traffic flow and usage or to detect technical and security issues in respect to the Website; and (iii) for analytical purposes, internal statistical and to evaluate and optimize the performance of the Website and Services. In the event that SOSO combines Non-Personal Data with Personal Data, the combined data shall be treated as Personal Data, as long as it remains combined.
SOSO may share Personal Data solely for the following limited purposes:
- SOSO may share the User's Personal Data with third parties, subject to recipient of the User's consent. If the SOSO does so, the Personal Data shared shall be subject to such third party's privacy policies;
- SOSO may share the Personal Data of the User for the purpose of preventing harm to the rights, included legal rights, property ,included intellectual property or other or safety of SOSO's users and applicable third partiers;
- SOSO may share the User's Personal Data with its service providers only to the extent required to fulfill the purposes of providing its services. These service providers are not allowed to use the User's Personal Data for any purposes other than providing SOSO with requested services.
- SOSO may share the Personal Data of the User, solely to the extent needed, in order to comply with applicable law or regulation (including the SOSO's policies and agreements);
Applicable data protection and privacy laws may provide the User with the ability to exercise some user rights regarding the User's Personal Data collected by SOSO (which might be different in each jurisdiction).
If the User is a resident of the EEA or California State, the provisions of the GDPR and the CCPA, respectively, may provide the User with some of the following rights:
- The right to access his Personal Data;
- The right to amend and update his Personal Data;
- The right to request deletion of his Personal Data (if there is no new lawful basis for continued processing);
- The right to object to the processing of his Personal Data;
- The right to limit the processing of his Personal Data;
- The right to have his Personal Data "port" to a third-party;
- The right to withdraw consent when consent is the legal basis for the processing of his Personal Data and The right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in his jurisdiction
If the User wishes to exercise any or all of the above rights, the User should send a request to: [email protected]. If the User chooses to send such request, SOSO may ask for reasonable additional details from the User in order verify his identity. In the event the User does not supply the requested details, the SOSO may reject his request. Furthermore, the User shall note, that the process may take up to one (1) month, unless otherwise required or permitted under applicable law.
The User has the right to contact its local data protection authority at any time. If SOSO require more time, SOSO will inform the User of the reason and extension period in writing. SOSO shall not charge a fee to process or respond the request unless it is repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded, and in such invent, SOSO will inform the User why it made such decision and provide him in advance with the estimate cost.
Third Party Websites
This Policy governs the use and disclosure of information which collected by SOSO from the User. When the User chooses to disclose information to other parties throughout the Website, for example, by clicking on a link to any other website or location throughout the Internet, different policies may apply. The User acknowledges that this Policy shall not apply to any third party products and services and SOSO shall not be responsible for any other products or services that the User receives from any site of third parties or to the content or privacy practices of those sites. The User is voluntarily and knowingly assuming all risks of using third party products or sites. The User acknowledges and agrees that SOSO shall not have any liability or responsibility with respect to such third party sites, products or any usage of them by the User.
Security And Retention
Since the User's privacy is important to SOSO, SOSO is committed to protecting the User's Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. SOSO has implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures that comply with applicable laws and industry standards.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be protected 100% from intrusions. Therefore, while SOSO strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect the User's data, SOSO cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If the User feels that his privacy was violated or acted in an inappropriate manner, the user can contact SOSO at: [email protected].
Information SOSO collect will be retained for as long as needed to provide the Services, to comply with SOSO legal commitments, carry out SOSO's business purpose, resolve disputes and enforce SOSO agreements if applicable, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, and subject to the instructions which SOSO may receive from the User.
The User shall not interpreted this policy as a commitment to save his information, and SOSO may, at its own discretion, delete, rectify, replenish, remove or avoid from keeping any or all information.
The Website and the Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16. SOSO does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 years old. Accordingly, the SOSO does not knowingly solicit or save Personal Data of children as defined under applicable law.
SOSO request that for individuals under the age of 16 to not provide any Personal Data through SOSO's Services or access and browse the Website.
If User become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with the SOSO, the User shall contact SOSO.
Transfer Of Data
SOSO may process or store Personal Data within the EEA, US and internationally. SOSO will take appropriate safeguards to ensure that the User's Personal Data receives an adequate level of data protection as required under applicable data protection laws.
For more questions or concerns regarding privacy issues or any other information related to the privacy practices SOSO, the User may contact SOSO at SOSO Interactive Limited [email protected]