Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 01, 2020
These terms service ("Terms") constitute a legally binding agreement made between you (the "User"), and SOSO Interactive Limited ("SOSO"), which is the owner an informative website known as " SOSO Interactive Limited" (the "Website"). These terms provide the terms and condition by which the User shall access and use the Website and Services (as defined below). Therefore, SOSO recommend the User read these Terms carefully.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE USER HAS READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREES TO THESE TERMS. THE USER EXPLICITLY AGREES TO BE BOUND AND TO FULLY COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE USER USE OF THE SERVICES. IF THE USER DOES NOT AGREES TO THE TERMS OF THIS TERMS OR ANY PROVISION HEREIN, THE USER SHALL NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
The User represents and warrants that he is eligible to enter into these Terms and he is not defined as a "child" or any other similar term and is not under 16 years old.
Website And Service
The Website provides the User with a comprehensive information and resources regarding SOSO's business operation and other content related thereto, included, contact information, text, logos, images, buttons, links, documentation, download documents data, and related graphics and features (the "Content"). Further, the Website provides the User with communications means for contacting SOSO, in order to ask question to receive notifications by email or in case the User want to become SOSO's partner and be provided with the relevant information in this regard (together with the Website and Content the "Service").
Please note, that the Content may include links to third parties' websites or resources not operated or owned by SOSO. When the User enters third parties' websites, the User will be subject to such third parties' terms of services and privacy policies, therefore SOSO recommend the User to read the relevant terms and policies carefully, and to verify their practices and restrictions. SOSO has no control over third parties' websites, and SOSO is not obligated to monitor them. SOSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBLE AND LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BASED ON ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, WHICH ARE AT THE USERR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK.
Representation, Warranties & Restriction
The User represents and warrants that the User will comply with all relevant laws, regulations, orders and ordinances, administrative guidelines, and the terms of relevant third party. In addition, the User represents and warrants that the User shall not, nor encourage, authorizer agree any third party to:
- use the Services in unlawful, illegal, non-compliant, fraudulent or inappropriate manner;
- alter, remove, obscure, deface, or the Website and Services or any Content therein, included without limitation, any trademarks, copyright notices, or other proprietary rights supplied as part of the Service;
- disable circumvent or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website and Service or prevent others from using the Services;
- amend, reverse engineer, create a derivative work of or disassemble the Service;
- assert any proprietary rights in or to the Content nor obscure, remove, or modify any notice of proprietary rights or disclaimer displaying in or on the Website and Content;
- use the Website or Services for benchmarking purposes;
- use the Services to conduct, promote, or contribute to illegal, fraudulent, or otherwise inappropriate activities, included deceptive impersonation
- rent, lease, sublicense, resell, transfer assign, any right, share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services or the Content;
- access, use, or attempt to use or access the Services with any automated means such as robots, scrapers, etc.
- use the logo, trademarks or name of SOSO without prior written consent;
- make any other use of the Website, Services or the Content in any unlawful manner, in a breach of third parties' rights or SOSO's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy rights, or in breach of these Terms;
All intellectual property rights, title and interest of any kind in and to the Service and Content, including without limitations, tradenames, trademarks, logos and etc., are and shall remain the exclusive property of SOSO and its licensors.
Except as explicitly provided herein, no license, title, right, or interest to the Service and/or Content shall be licensed to the User, and SOSO and/or SOSO's partners reserve any and all rights, title and ownership of the Service and Content. The User shall not use any copyrights, trademarks, trade names, or other Intellectual Property of SOSO in any manner except to the limited extent as may be expressly agreed in these Terms.
The Website and Services are supplied on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, representations, warranties and, fitness for a particular purpose, conditions of merchantability non-infringement, title, and those arising by statute or from a course of dealing or usage of trade, suitability, marketability, incompleteness, applicability or relevance of the Content. The User agrees that SOSO shall not be held responsible or liable for any action taken or decision made not taken in reliance on the Content nor do SOSO assumes any responsibility for any damages, loss or injury incurred as a result or with respect to such actions. SOSO make no warranties or representation that the Services and Content are or will be available for use in any specific time or at any particular location. Except as expressly stated herein, SOSO does not make any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, as to the security of the information the User may provide or any activities the User engage in during the course of the User's use of the Services. The use of the Services is at the User own risk and responsibility. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
Limitation Of Liabilities
THE USER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SOSO (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AGENTS, COLLECTIVELY: "COMPANY GROUP"), AS WELL AS ITS DISTRIBUTORS, VENDORS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES, LOST OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, OR MALFUNCTION, DEVICE FAILURE, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES EVEN IF SOSO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOSO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE OR FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM, OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF, ANY OF SOSO'S OBLIGATIONS HEREIN THAT IS CAUSED BY AN EVENT OUTSIDE SOSO'S CONTROL (WHICH MEANS ANY ACT OR EVENT BEYOND SOSO's REASONABLE CONTROL). IN NO EVENT SHALL SOSO'S GROUP AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND THE SERVICES, SHALL EXCEED 500 USD
The User agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SOSO and its affiliates, and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents from any third party claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses included reasonable attorney's fees) arising from (i) the User's use of the Services does not comply with these Terms including wrongful act and negligence ; (ii) infringing or abusing third party rights through the Services; and (iii) the User's breach of any relevant law, regulation and policies. This indemnification obligation shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and the termination of the User's use of the Services.
SOSO may terminate these Terms and to stop the User from using all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause effective immediately. SOSO may modify, change, discontinue or suspend any aspect of the Services at any time without notice to the User and without any liability to the User whatsoever in connection therewith. The User can terminate these Terms and the use of the Services at any time. In the evet the User wish to terminate its use of the Services, the User may do so simply by cease the use of the Website.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law... The User hereby agrees to resolve any dispute the User has exclusively with the competent court in Tel Aviv, Israel. Any cause of action the User might have in respect to the service is limited in time to twelve (12) months as of the applicable claim, and will be permanently barred afterwards.
- Waiver: Failure of SOSO to enforce any rights or to take action against the User in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed as a waiver of such rights or of subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
- Entire agreement: these Terms together with and any amendments or updates, contain the entire understanding between the parties regarding to the use of the Services. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the remaining provision, which shall remain in full force and valid.
- Independent contractor: the relationship between the User and SOSO is that of an independent contractor, and nothing in these Terms is intended to, or should be construed to create a partnership, agency, joint venture or employment relationship.
- Assignment: the User shall not assign or transfer these Terms, and any right granted herein without the prior written consent of SOSO. SOSO expressly reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to assign the Terms and to delegate any of its obligations under the Terms herein.
Amendments Of The Terms
The SOSO may update, amend or revise these Terms at any time at its sole discretion. The date of the most updated Terms shall be indicated in the "Last Updated" date. The updates and revisions to the Terms shall be effective upon the publication of such updated Terms. The continuous use of the User will be considered as his acceptance of the revised Terms, so the User shall make sure to review the Terms from time to time.
The Company does not guarantee to provide with a notification upon preforming amendments to this Terms. In the event of a material changes, SOSO will make best efforts to provide written notification by applicable means of communication.
Contact Information Of Company
SOSO Interactive Limited